Twenty One (21) P.G candidates (5 MS & 2 DGO students per year) are registered in the department of Obst. and Gynae.
- A study of changes in hepatic function during pregnancy complicated with Pre-eclampsia and their correlation with fetomaternal outcome.(Dr. H.P Gupta, Dr. KumKum Srivastava, Dr. Shipra Kunwar, Dr. Anu Chandra, Dr. Iti Chowdhary)
- Evaluation of Endometrium and Uterine Cavity by Hysteroscopy in Primary Infertility.(Dr. KumKum Srivastava, Dr. H.P. Gupta, Dr. Shipra Kunwar, Dr. Lubna Inam)
- Role of Urinary Calcium: Creatinine ratio, urine microalbumin and serum uric acid for early prediction of Pre-eclampsia.(Dr. H.P Gupta, Dr. KumKum Srivastava, Shivani Singh, Vishnu Awasthi, Dr. Marayam Ali)
- Comparison of TCD with BPD for assessment of gestational age in third trimester of pregnancy.(Dr. KumKum Srivastava, Dr. H.P. Gupta, Dr. Priti Vatsal, Dr. D.P. Gupta, Dr. Rakhee Sharma)
- Status of Vitamin D3 Parathyroid hormone and calcium in premenopausal women.(Dr. Uma Gupta, Dr. Ritu Karoli, Dr. Priti Vatsal, Dr. Vishnu Awasthi, Dr. Shashi Singh)
- Screening of PIH by maternal serum markers β hcg, Alpha feto Protein and inhibin A in second trimester pregnancy.(Dr. KumKum Srivastava, Dr. Jyotsna Singh)
- Correlation of Anti Mullerian Hormone and antral Follicular Count in case of Infertility.(Dr. KumKum Srivastava, Dr. Sachin Khanduri, Dr. Mona Asnani, Dr. Niharika Tyagi)
- Evaluation of efficacy of sublingual misoprostol and vaginal misoprostol administration for induction of labour.(Dr. Hem Prabha Gupta, Dr. Vasudha Rathi)
Hysteroscopy in evaluation of Abnormal Uterine Bleeding and its histopathological Correlation.(Dr. Uma Gupta, Dr. H.P. Gupta, Dr. Parul Sinha, Dr. Nirupma Lal, Dr. Nidhi)
- Role of Papp-A and PP-13 in prediction of maternal and foetal outcome.(Dr. Shipra Kunwar, Dr. KumKum Srivastava, Dr. H.P. Gupta, Dr. Uma Gupta, Dr. Aparna Mishra, Dr. Basma Waris)
- Thyroid Dysfunction in Patients with menstrual disorder.(Dr. KumKum Srivastava, Dr. Anu Chandra, Dr. Uma Gupta, Dr. Mona Asnani, Dr. Sana Shahid)
- Evaluation of thyroid & prolactin levels in patients with infertility.(Dr. H.P Gupta, Dr. Uma Gupta, Dr. Anu Chandra, Dr. Shivani Singh, Dr. Deepali Mehra)
- Dr. To evaluate the predictive value of oxygen saturation in adverse Maternal outcome in women with hypertensive disorders in pregnancy.(Dr. Uma Gupta, Dr. H.P. Gupta, Dr. Shipra Kunwar, Dr. Parul Sinha, Dr. Chhaya Kushwaha)
- Comparative analysis of Glycosylated Hemoglobin (HbA1C) and 75gm oral glucose tolerance test as a screening test for gestational diabetes mellitus.(Dr. Shipra Kunwar, Dr. Ritu Karoli, Dr. Aparna Mishra, Dr. Uma Gupta, Dr. Devanshi Dubey)
- Comparative evaluation of DIPSI & IADPSG criteria for the diagnosis of gestational diabetes mellitus.(Dr. KumKum Srivastava, Dr. S.R. Mehdi, Dr. H.P. Gupta, Dr. Shipra Kunwar, Dr. Richa Yadav)
- Maternal and Fetal Outcome of trial of labour after caesarean section versus Elective Lower Segment caesarean Section. (Intramural Project) Dr. Parul Sinha, Dr. Kumkum Srivastava, Dr. Uma Gupta, Dr. Lubna Inam.
- Comparison of Second trimester medicals abortion with mifepristone, misoprostol and misoprostol alone. (Intramural Project) Dr. Shivani Singh, Dr. Kumkum Srivastava, Dr. Maryam Ali.
- Co-Relative Significance of Inflammatory Pathway Gene Polymorphisms-Interleukin-1-RN, 1β(-511C/T and +3953C/T), 6(174A/G) AND 10(-1082 A/G and -819C/T), with Interleukin Serum Levels and Intensity of Angiogenesis in the Progression of HPV Positive Cervical Cancer. Dr. Shipra Kunwar, Dr. H.P. Gupta, Dr. A.N.Srivastava.
- Antibiotic prophylaxis in clean surgery single dose vs multiple. Dr. Shipra Singh, Dr. Hem Prabha Gupta, Dr. Monica.
All facilities for the treatment of all types of Obstetrical & Gynaecological Cases are available. Emergency services are available for Normal, Instrumental & Operative delivery round the clock. The department is well equipped with Cardiotocography and Ultrasound Machine, with the added advantage of transvaginal sonography, Gynae OPD has Video Colposcope for diagnosis of pre-invasive diseases of the cervix, especially for the early diagnosis of carcinoma cervix, various methods of screening like Pap's Smear, VIA, VILI & Colposcopic guided biopsies are available in OPD & IPD. IUI facilities are available in the department. Various Gynaecology Surgeries are done routinely. Endoscopies which include Hysteroscopy & diagnostics & operative Laparoscopy are being done regularly. Facility of Tuboplasty (recanalization operation) is also available. In the OPD various special Clinics like High Risk Pregnancy Clinic, Menopause Clinic, Infertility & Endocrine Clinic are running on various specified days. Councellor is also available for counselling the patients for Family Planning, Infertility & HIV infection & screening of various cancers.